DFM Forums  

Go Back   DFM Forums > Servers and Game Info > Battlefield Series

Battlefield Series Information and discussion about EA's Battlefield games.

Old 08-16-2015, 10:37 PM

Can't join BF4 Server

Can't join http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4...heat-Vote-Map/ , keep getting kicked for "Suspicious stats"

This is me - http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4.../352517473/pc/

While my stats are high (I'm betting it's my SPM that's getting me kicked) it can be all explained by the fact that I pretty much solely play Lockers hardcore, and am good at it.

If you look at my bf4db stats (http://bf4db.com/players/12135328) you'll see that I simply have good accuracy, but my HSKR ratio are low (meaning I don't have an aimbot).

Is there any way I can be added to some sort of whitelist?
Old 08-17-2015, 11:41 AM
DFM Member

It seems like that you have a history of hacking in MOH Warfighter and BF3 correct? The ban for suspicious stats looks to be from fair fight.

I love Frag Rounds! DBV-12 with Frags FTW
Old 08-17-2015, 06:46 PM
Administrator

I need the exact word for word reason that displays when you are kicked from our server.

If its fairfight kicking you then we have no control over it.

If its BF4DB.com then you will have to take it up with them.

If its Metabans we can look into it further.

Old 08-17-2015, 07:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowDB View Post
It seems like that you have a history of hacking in MOH Warfighter and BF3 correct? The ban for suspicious stats looks to be from fair fight.
I don't. I'm guessing you're pulling up the guy named "Mozzy4Ever-HACK" or something like that? I used to own 3 servers in MOHW, and was pretty active in the admin scene (shared ban lists between admins) and there was 1 guy who continuously came back with different CD keys who I kept tracking down and getting him banned from all the popular servers. If you go to metabans and search for me, you'll see the person named "Mozzy4EVER-hack" is also named "very-legit-qc". Click on that search result and you'll see all the other names he's used, and the fact that I myself have banned him on metabans.

Admittedly there is a BF3 account on metabans that I play that I named 'TehHackers' as a joke, because I kept getting called a hacker. The stats on that account are rather high, because all I play on it was 24/7 Metro hardcore.

If you click on the @Mozzy4Ever account on metabans you'll see that my story of owning several servers matches up.

As for the kick message, it says "Game disconnected: you were kicked by an admin. Stated reason: Suspicious stats"
Old 08-17-2015, 10:17 PM
DFM Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mozzy4Ever View Post
I don't. I'm guessing you're pulling up the guy named "Mozzy4Ever-HACK" or something like that? I used to own 3 servers in MOHW, and was pretty active in the admin scene (shared ban lists between admins) and there was 1 guy who continuously came back with different CD keys who I kept tracking down and getting him banned from all the popular servers. If you go to metabans and search for me, you'll see the person named "Mozzy4EVER-hack" is also named "very-legit-qc". Click on that search result and you'll see all the other names he's used, and the fact that I myself have banned him on metabans.

Admittedly there is a BF3 account on metabans that I play that I named 'TehHackers' as a joke, because I kept getting called a hacker. The stats on that account are rather high, because all I play on it was 24/7 Metro hardcore.

If you click on the @Mozzy4Ever account on metabans you'll see that my story of owning several servers matches up.

As for the kick message, it says "Game disconnected: you were kicked by an admin. Stated reason: Suspicious stats"
Well thank you for not taking it the wrong way and thank you for letting us know about that person and the explanation.well we will try to see what you are banned under and as Caboose said if its metabans then we can do something about it but if its from fairfight then we cant do anything about it and under BF4db.com i do not see that you have been banned from there.

I love Frag Rounds! DBV-12 with Frags FTW
Old 08-18-2015, 09:24 AM

It shouldn't be fairfight as I'm able to join other fairfight-enabled servers