DFM Forums  

Go Back   DFM Forums > General Admission > The Dustbin

The Dustbin A veritable cornucopia of crap. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, it goes in here.

Old 06-18-2015, 01:09 PM

Wow - bamFA

Talk about going way back. Did a search for bamfa and found this crazy site.

Looks like the team is all old/grey/married and so forth. I'm guessing Jupe is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay off the map by now, hard as hell to find his contact info. Anyway, thought I'd post and say hi to the bamFa guys. Reason I thought of this was because I found something from way back when that reminded me of the goats.

When we were in our prime, one of our players "Dread Pirate Roberts" crafted a set of dolls for the long-time members of bamfa. I think he worked at mattel or something. Anyway, I ended up finding mine, it was crafted after the character I always played, even had the guns and everything. It's about 12" tall. Pretty freaking funny. Not sure if you guys got one, I know Jupe and Thelma got one. I'll have to take a picture of it.

Speaking of pictures, found an old screenshot from one of our OGL matches back in the day. Looks like Channel Lox was in the match.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg terr.jpg (291.5 KB, 17 views)
Old 06-18-2015, 09:56 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil View Post
Talk about going way back. Did a search for bamfa and found this crazy site.

Looks like the team is all old/grey/married and so forth. I'm guessing Jupe is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay off the map by now, hard as hell to find his contact info. Anyway, thought I'd post and say hi to the bamFa guys. Reason I thought of this was because I found something from way back when that reminded me of the goats.

When we were in our prime, one of our players "Dread Pirate Roberts" crafted a set of dolls for the long-time members of bamfa. I think he worked at mattel or something. Anyway, I ended up finding mine, it was crafted after the character I always played, even had the guns and everything. It's about 12" tall. Pretty freaking funny. Not sure if you guys got one, I know Jupe and Thelma got one. I'll have to take a picture of it.

Speaking of pictures, found an old screenshot from one of our OGL matches back in the day. Looks like Channel Lox was in the match.

That brings back memories.

I have not heard from any of them in many years. I believe Herpes popped in to say hi, but I think even that has been a couple of years ago.

Just looked up bamfa.org on wayback machine. There used to be even more old content on there.

http://web.archive.org/web/200304150...tp://bamfa.org
Old 06-19-2015, 07:26 AM
Administrator

CS....good times! Nades for all!!
Old 06-20-2015, 03:05 AM
DFM Member

Those were good days. It took longer for games to come out and there were less of them.

Having everyone on the same game made it easier and we were able to make friends with other clans like BAMFA and AA and a few others.
Old 01-12-2018, 12:31 AM
DFM Member

This is a old post I remember bamFa Neo my big brother Trevor said jupe told him it is a acronym for bad ass mother fucking army I laughed when I heard that. I remember herpes and Thelma and Red wings. Good times.
Vincent: I got a threshold, Jules. I got a threshold for the abuse that I will take. Now, right now, I'm a race car, right, and you got me the red. And I'm just sayin', I'm just sayin' that it's dangerous to have a race car in the red. That's all. I could blow.
Jules: Oh! Oh! You ready to blow?
Vincent: Yeah, I'm ready to blow.
Jules: Well, I'm a mushroom-cloud-layin' motherf*cker, motherf*cker! Every time my fingers touch brain, I'm Superfly T.N.T., I'm the Guns of the Navarone!